Here are a few updates from EPIC:
- We had an outstanding day at EPIC yesterday. We have fresh faces coming through the door each week. God is doing a great work!
- Bobby preached a great message on the Unselfish Hero: Jephthah. Listen to it here.
- Next Sunday is Mother’s Day. We will honor single moms and single dads as well. There will be two drawings next Sunday: one for a single mom and one for a single dad. Invite a single parent out to join us this weekend.
- Our next EPIC Connection will take place on Sunday, May 23rd. This is a great time to get to know the vision and values of EPIC Church. This event requires an RSVP. Click here for more info.
- Picnic in the Park is an exciting event happening on Saturday, May 15th at Baumgardner Park in Blue Springs, from 5-8pm. This will be an exciting time for community and fellowship at EPIC. Pack or pickup some food and join us!