We had another amazing weekend at EPIC! Here are a few updates:
- We had a great EPIC Experience yesterday as we honored Educators. Next week we honor Emergency Personnel. Invite someone out to join us.
- Our attendance the past three Sundays has remained higher than our Easter attendance. Now is the perfect time to step out in faith and invite people to church. Let’s keep it going!
- Bobby continued our Heroes series yesterday as he spoke on Samson. Listen to it here!
- We had another Pizza with the Pastors event following the EPIC Experience. This is always a great time to connect and learn more about EPIC. If you have yet to make it out to a Pizza with the Pastors event, stay tuned for info on the next one.
- EPIC Board Member Gary Bruegman led us in the Next Level Relationships seminar on Saturday morning. A big thanks to all who made it out. Let’s take our relationships to the next level!
- Picnic in the Park will take place on Saturday, May 15th at Baumgardner Park. This will be an exciting time for us to connect as a church family. Drinks will be provided. Bring a meal along and join us then!