A few updates from EPIC Church:
- We had another outstanding day at EPIC yesterday. God is continuing to do great things in the lives of His people.
- We honored Military Heroes yesterday at EPIC. A big thanks to those who came out and joined us!
- Next week we honor Educators – that’s Teachers, Professors, Administrators, etc. Invite someone out! They’ll have a chance to win $50 cash.
- Bobby preached a message entitled Unsung Heroes. Listen to it here. All of our past messages are available online. If you miss a Sunday visit this link and take a listen.
- Our All Church Teaching Series continues this Wednesday night from 7:30-8:30pm. Join us as we take a look at Acts 10.
- Saturday is our Next Level Relationships event at EPIC. It takes place from 9:30-11:30am. The cost is $5 in advance and $10 at the door. This will be an exciting time for both single and married adults. We can all learn something! Plus, Krispy Kreme Donuts and Starbucks Coffee will be provided.
- Pizza with the Pastors takes place Sunday following the EPIC Experience. This will be an exciting for you to learn more about EPIC and to get to know us better. If you signed up, we look forward to seeing you!