Here’s my post from the EPIC Blog on one great year:
One year ago this week we launched the EPIC Blog here at EPIC Church. With a few simple posts and thoughts each day, this blog helped to begin the EPIC Conversation. Now, one year later, this blog provides dynamic posts from our great contributors throughout the week. The EPIC Blog continues to exist with the desire for you to stay connected to EPIC Church and to continue to take part in the EPIC Conversation.
Each week our contributors post on a variety of topics:
- Monday: EPIC Update (Each week I update you on all things EPIC)
- Tuesday: Ten Minute Tuesdays (Interviews and clips from our Teaching Podcast)
- Wednesday: Midweek Musings (Kaleb provides a unique perspective on Biblical topics)
- Thursday: Not the sermon…just a thought! (Bobby gives us a tastes of his sermon from the previous Sunday)
- Friday: Friday’s Food For Thought (Each week I leave you with “food for thought” as you end the week)
- Saturday: EPIC Preview (A short preview of the EPIC Experience set for Sunday)
It’s great to see what God has developed in the past year! Make sure to check into the EPIC Blog throughout the week. You won’t want to miss the EPIC Conversation!