Here are a few thoughts from EPIC yesterday:
- We had a great day on Valentine’s Day at the EPIC Experience. Bobby spoke with a message entitled Where is the Love? You can listen to that message here.
- Yesterday we talked about God’s love for the world. We also gave an overview of our missions focus at EPIC Church. THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT we will talk more in depth about the missionaries that we support and how they are showing God’s love to the world…you won’t want to miss this time!
- We announced yesterday at the EPIC Experience that we will be talking a Missions Trip to the inner city of Pontiac, Michigan, in July of this year. We will be working with John & Michele Gunn and ministry the of the Power Company Kids Club. This is going to be an awesome time as a group of us from EPIC travels to see, meet, and work with one of the missionaries we support. If you are interested in taking part in this trip or if you have any questions, email me here. We have more details coming soon!
- As I said earlier in this post, we will be sharing a missions overview this Wednesday night from 7-8pm. Don’t miss it!
- LADIES…We will be holding a baby shower for Vanessa Hawk, this Saturday, February 20th, from 2-4pm. Be a part of this exciting time and celebration for Bobby, Vanessa, and Natalie! They are registered at Target and Babies “R” Us. Come out and show your love!
- Our Pizza with the Pastors event is this coming Sunday, February 21st! If you are new to EPIC Church, this will be an exciting time for you to get to know the EPIC Team of Pastors and ask questions about our church. This event requires an RSVP – click here for more information.