Here are a few thoughts from all things EPIC Church yesterday:
- Yesterday we wrapped up our Identity Theft series with the message Robbed by Relationships. You can listen to the message from Bobby here. Remember that only God can truly complete you.
- You can listen to other messages from Identity Theft here.
- This Sunday we will have a very special Valentine’s Day message entitled Where is the Love?. Join us at the EPIC Experience as we talk about how much God loves the world and how we can each be a part of showing that love.
- We had a terrific time at our Super Bowl Party last night. A big thanks to all those who came out. It was great watching the game on the big screen, eating some great snacks, and enjoying a great time of fellowship together – it was all great!
- Who dat? Congrats to the Saints.
- Our events are always a great time for you to get connected to EPIC Church. If you haven’t been to one yet, you’re really missing out!
- This Wednesday night we will have a Prayer, Worship, and Communion service. Join us from 7-8pm as we take this specific time out to honor God. Don’t miss it!!
- Our Pizza with the Pastors event is approaching fast! If you are new to EPIC Church, this will be an exciting time for you to get to know the EPIC Team of Pastors and ask questions about our church. This event requires and RSVP – click here for more information.
- Lastly…ATTENTION LADIES!!! We will be holding a baby shower for Vanessa (Bobby’s wife – who works in the nursery on Sundays) on February 20th from 2-4pm. Be a part of this exciting time and celebration for the Hawks and Natalie! They are registered at Target and Babies “R” Us. Come out, show your love, and do what you ladies do!