1. On Friday I took a day trip to Lawrence, Kansas for ministry. It was a good time of connection.
2. I spent my Friday night at the movies. I love seeing new movies that are making it big.
3. On Saturday I started my 4th of July off by sleeping in!
4. On Saturday afternoon I went to the City Market in downtown KC. I love the sweet smell of summer barbecue and seeing all the shops and vendors that our there.
5. I spent Saturday Evening with some good friends. We enjoyed some great barbecue and shot off a multitude of fireworks. It was fun.
6. Late Saturday night I saw the Independence fireworks. They were fantastic!
7. We had a great day at EPIC on Sunday. I love it when God shows up and everything goes right!
8. I joined a number of friends from EPIC at the Pizza Street Buffet on Sunday for lunch. It was great having a bunch of us together for lunch!
9. I took a nice nap on Sunday afternoon.
10. I ended my weekend with a sweet bike ride on the Little Blue Bike Trace. Sweet paths and even better scenery. I may have to go back today!