1. Late Friday afternoon I spent some time at Starbucks…I love the conversation that brews there!
2. Friday night we had a practice for worship on Sunday. It was a good time getting some things planned out.
3. On Friday night I watched “The family that preys” with some friends. It was a good time – another Tyler Perry hit!
4. Saturday morning we had a creative team meeting. It was 4 hours of planning and creativity.
5. On Saturday afternoon I got some Mug’s Up with my buddy Shawn. Shawn was thrilled about this new experience!
6. Also on Saturday afternoon, I drove into downtown Kansas City. It was good to spend some time in the city.
7. On Sunday morning we had our 11th service at EPIC.
8. It was a great morning. God is continuing to move and prepare us for our public launch.
9. On Sunday afternoon I relaxed and watched the bracketology for the NCAA tournament.
10. Sunday evening I went on a short bike ride. I then ended the evening with some ice cream from coldstone creamery…making it a great end to a great weekend.