1. This weekend’s top ten list is a little late; I hope that you still enjoy it!
2. Friday was simply a day of relaxing. I was able to get some work done around the house and do some prep for the weekend.
4. On Friday night a snow storm came into the KC area. There were about 3 inches of snow on the ground when I woke up on Saturday and 3 more inches fell throughout the day.
3. Despite the snow, on Saturday morning our worship team was able to practice at the Pharaoh Theater. We are excited about taking our team to the next level!
4. Saturday afternoon I began studying for a midterm that I have tonight…wish me luck!
5. Saturday evening, after shoveling snow and dealing with the intense weather change, I started to come down with a bug. I definitely don’t like being sick.
6. On Sunday morning the roads were clear and ready for EPIC!
7. We had a great service at EPIC. We are continuing to fine tune and make things better for our public launch in April!
9. Sunday night we had our “Go Green” party at the EPIC House. Those who attended wore green and brought green food. We also had the privilege of playing the Nintendo Wii at the party. It was a fiasco!
10. On Sunday night I began to prep for this week…which I can already tell is going to be a great one.