Skip to content
Top Ten from the Weekend
- Thursday was my last day at Royal Signs & Graphics. I was let go as a result of slow business. Needless to say, this gave me an early jump on the weekend.
- I was able to get a lot accomplished at Starbucks on Friday night. My brain seems to work well around coffee and random people that I don’t know.
- Saturday morning we had a great session of The EPIC Kids Club. There were 20 amazing kids; We had a blast!
- I played my “Crazy Blue” character again. Those of you from PFWC will remember this guy.
- Saturday was a gorgeous day in the Kansas City area. Couldn’t ask for better weather.
- Sunday Morning we made an EPIC announcement, literally.
- We are moving our public launch up to April instead of September (check out Bobby’s Blog for more details).
- God is still moving in our services at EPIC. He is growing us in every way!
- Sunday morning we did a great worship song called “The Stand” by Hillsong. You can listen to it again here.
- I wrapped up my weekend hangin’ with some friends and watching classic episodes of Saved By the Bell!