#3 – I believe that the local church is the hope of the world.
Most people would say that the local church has failed. Some would say that churches are too Sinful, too Sacred, and too Serious.
But I believe that the church is still the hope of the world and here’s why:
- Read This. Jesus said it, it’s true.
- People are still getting saved, people are still growing, and people are still longing for more.
- Despite the sterotypical church, there are still relevant churches, preaching the word of God.
We say it because it’s true. God is still working through the church.
#4 – I love being in ministry.
What…who would say that? The long weekends, being away from home, and hardly any pay?
Ministry is not about a position. It never has been and it never will be. Anyone who thinks it is shouldn’t be in ministry. Yes, I said it. I believe that ministry is about three things…Christ, Connection, and the Community.
- It’s about Christ – Clearly, it can’t be any other way.
- It’s about Connection – Connecting to people is the key.
- It’s about the Community – Your Community needs you.
If you are in ministry your life should echo this.